Size Chart - Bandage Dresses (and Swim Wear)
This is the Bandage Dress Size Chart
Important - Read Me!
- A properly fitted dress will stretch 3 to 4 and a half inches around your body (to the approx. sizes above) with more stretch felt across the bust and the hips.
- This close fit will both shape and hold your body to enhance your figure.
- Dresses measure about 3 to 4 inches above the knee in length.
Where the above measurements do not adequately fit your size:
- If you have a smaller bust and larger hips, order the size that fits your bust. The extra stretch in the dress will cater for your hips.
- In most other instances order the size that fits your hips as the dress will accommodate a larger bust.
- You can wear a light corset under the dress like Spanx. The thickness of the dress will more than adequately hide fitted undergarments.
How to take your own measurements for this guide
Consult the image above and follow these instructions:
- Bust: Measure horizontally beneath your bust. This measurement is your natural bra band size.
- Waist: Measure horizontally around the smallest part of your natural waist.
- High Hip: Measure horizontally around the body approximately 3 to 4 inches below your natural waist.
- Low Hip: Measure horizontally around the body approximately 8 to 9 inches below your natural waist. This should be the widest part of your hips.
Bandage Swim Wear
- Use the bandage dress size chart above for your swim wear choices.
- However note that these items run small and so for a more relaxed fit please order one size up.
- Find our bandage swim wear here.