How to Write Positive Morning Affirmations for You
Last updated on : August 20 2020
Morning is the perfect time to start your day with positive thoughts that will give you the energy you need for the rest of the day. A great way to do this is to write morning affirmations to motivate yourself and attract positive changes to your life.
Affirmations are positive statements that declare your specific goals. They are a reminder for your unconscious mind to stay focused on your goals and find ways to reach success.
Affirmations are rooted in the concepts of self-empowerment and positive thinking. Their central tenet is that human beings can achieve everything they want if they have a positive attitude toward their goals and reinforce that attitude regularly.
In this article, you'll learn how to write positive affirmations and use them in your everyday life to move closer to your goals.
To get you started, we'll give multiple examples of effective morning affirmations so that you'll be able to write your own. If you still find it challenging to write down your affirmations, you can get help from an essay writer to develop ideas for motivational statements.
How Can Affirmations Help You?
According to cognitive psychology, our thoughts and feelings determine our actions and behaviors.
Every minute, your body physically changes to respond to the ideas you have all day. As soon as you think about something, your brain starts to send signals that control your body's functions, moods, and emotions.
So everything you think about, visualize and even say to yourself can change your mood, brain, and life.
When you believe that a positive change can happen, you'll become like a magnet that attracts all the opportunities and chances that are likely to cause that change.
The opposite is also true. If you stay focused on negative thoughts and consistently feel worried or stressed, these feelings will generate more of the same and bombard your mind with fears and limiting beliefs.
Affirmations help you reshape your neural circuits and reprogram your subconscious, allowing you to clear your mind from destructive, negative thoughts.
Besides, they can reduce your stress and boost your self-esteem.
How to Write Positive Affirmation Statements
Daily use of positive affirmations will help you replace any dark thoughts with pleasant emotions and beliefs. To reach this state, you have to fill your mind with real images and ideas of the goal you wish to fulfill.
Here are some tips on how to write powerful morning affirmations. And remember that if you have trouble coming up with motivating statements, you can always get help from "write my essay online" services.
1. Select a Statement That Resonates With You
Affirmations should frame your goals and wishes in a way that seems achievable.
It's better to use the word "willing" or "trying" when creating your affirmations because you want them plausible for positive changes to happen. You can't fool yourself into believing that a far-fetched idea can turn into reality. We know you're not likely to become the President of the US overnight!
The purpose of writing affirmations is to inspire yourself to take action every day and keep you focused on your priorities. This way, you'll be motivated to put in the effort to make your dreams come true.
2. Be Clear and Direct
Use the active voice and present tense. Write your affirmations in the first person and start your statement with powerful words like "I am," "I can," or "I'm learning how."
Write what you think, visualize, speak with an easy-to-follow and concise statement. Remember that you're writing it for yourself, not others, so try to make it specific and straightforward.
3. Prioritize Your Goals
Affirmations should correctly reflect your priorities. If your goal is to have more money in your life, don't write your statements about things like being successful at work or getting to the gym every day.
It's helpful to have affirmations that relate to many aspects of your life, but if you're looking for results, make sure to write about your most important goals.
4. Keep Affirmations Positive
Avoid words that remind you of negative issues. When you want to mention a change, don't point directly to the problem you wish to change.
Also, you shouldn't use "I'm trying to change" words in your affirmations.
You should focus on the results you want rather than the current situation. Being fixated on what's currently bothering you can stir up negative emotions and derail your efforts toward positive change in your life.
How to Use Your Morning Affirmations
You can take advantage of positive affirmations in any area of your life where you want to change things for the better. Follow these steps to make your affirmations a part of your way of thinking:
Repeat the Affirmation Out Loud
Read your affirmations out loud three times a day, preferably in front of the mirror.
You can do this when you get up in the morning, in the afternoon, and before or after lunch. Take a deep breath, stand in front of the mirror, and look at yourself.
Then smile and start saying your affirmation slowly and clearly.
Visualize the Affirmation
Close your eyes, and suppose that your dreams have turned into reality. Imagine that you're already as successful, influential, affluent, fit, and smart as you have always aspired to be. Pretending that the affirmation has already come true gives you the mental power to turn it into reality.
Based on the law of attraction, visualizing the affirmations reminds you to stay focused on positive thoughts. You can put sticky notes on the mirror, your desk, on the fridge or the front door, and look at them and visualize them. A dream board can also help you gather all of your goals and desires in one place and picture them instantly.
What Are The Examples Of Positive Affirmations?
If you're looking for some ideas to write your affirmation, you can get help from writing services or use the following examples of effective morning affirmations:
Positive Affirmations for a Woman:
- This day is lovely, and I am very grateful for that because I will have the opportunity to go after and realize my dreams.
- I don't care what will happen today; whatever it is, I am a free, brilliant, and strong woman, and I will become stronger every day.
- I am alive for a reason. Today, I praise my goals and encourage others to do the same.
- I will embrace my best self today, my options are not limited, and I will make the best decisions.
- I love my face, my body, and my personality. And I know that my imperfections are signs of a well-lived life.
- I live at peace, I have lovely friends and family members, and my life is going through perfect moments.
Positive Affirmations for a Man:
- I am a powerful man, and I bravely try to achieve what I want.
- I will make positive changes in all aspects of my life. The world around me will change as I change my thoughts.
- I am the one who defines my personality, and I alone decide on my actions. I can have control over my life, but I cannot control what people think.
- I know what I want, and I know how to accomplish my goals. I can reach all the goals I have set for myself.
- At the moment, I am not working at my ideal job, but with effort and more work, I'm going to reach new heights.
- People who use me or always put me down don't have a place in my life. I'll never allow them to break me down or ruin my self-esteem.
Positive Affirmations for Teens:
- Every day is a lesson that teaches me more about who I am and what matters to me.
- I know that I can't always decide what is best for me, so I accept advice from the people I admire.
- I believe that the people who judge me are those who are afraid to be judged.
- I'm getting better every day, and the more I love myself, the more others will love me.
- I know that my actions will become my future habits, so I always try to do the right thing.
- If someone wants to put me down, this means that I'm above them.
When you fill your mind with positive thoughts, your life starts to improve. You also begin to experience feelings of hope and satisfaction— sensations that you may not have felt before.
Affirmations help you to stay focused on positive thoughts and remove all the limiting and negative emotions that prevent you from achieving what you deserve in life. They also help boost your confidence and self-esteem.
You can write productive and positive affirmations by following the essential criteria above and use them in everyday life while saying them aloud and visualizing them. You can also look at examples of effective affirmations and adjust them to fit your particular situation.
Don't Forget To Share On Pinterest
- How To Love Yourself - The Seven Principles Of Self-Love
- Self-Care: Tips & Ideas On How To Best Take Care Of Yourself
- How To Be Seductive - The Six Principles of Seduction And Sexiness
- 15 Unconventional Yet Effective Motivational Tips
- 10 Ways To Be Happier and More Confident In Everything You Do
- 7 Ways How Writing Improves Your Mental Health
The Kewl Shop
The Kewl Shop is a blog. We write about all things lifestyle with a strong focus on relationships, self-love, beauty, fitness, and health. Important stuff that every modern woman or man needs to know.
Editor: Charles Fitzgerald